What a week! Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane has wrapped a successful and record-breaking year for the event. With sold-out runway shows and events, up to 3,500 fashion fans joined us across the five days of the Festival to celebrate new-season Queensland and Australian fashion.
- 100 designers and retailers, and more than 800 new-season outfits were showcased
- Our new runway format at Old Government House, plus our special off-site show at St John’s Cathedral, increased total seating capacity by 25%
- The 2018 Fashion Festival saw 200 model bookings and 200 people directly employed, including hair and makeup stylists, management and support teams, production and hospitality.
- 200 volunteers lent their amazing efforts to help the Fashion Festival run flawlessly
- Festival goers shared the love! #mbffbrisbane has been tagged in nearly 5,500 posts on Instagram
- $3,000 will be donated to our official charity, Bravehearts.
Thank you to all who turned out to show your support and appreciation for the amazing Queensland, Australian, and Next Gen fashion talent! We’re sure all in attendance will agree that our fashion industry is worth celebrating.
Image: Bonita Kaftans